Landlords Insurance
Landlords Insurance

Contents Only Landlord Insurance

Compare Contents Only Landlord Insurance


Looking for contents only landlord insurance from a trusted insurance company, look no further than eLandlord Insurance, the landlord insurance price comparison website.


We compare quotes for landlord contents insurance and help you find the right policy for your business.


Choosing Contents Only Landlord Insurance?


You can purchase contents insurance for your let house, flat, even your holiday home, but did you know you can buy content only landlord insurance without buildings insurance? When researching insurance coverage for your property, start with eLandlord and compare the market.


The owner of this website will compare and recommend to you the best companies to secure your insurance through, giving you the best rates and most comprehensive contents only plans available. Contents only insurance should fit not only the type of contents you have but also accidental and malicious damage.


For example, a landlord who takes on DDS tenants may want more comprehensive coverage than a landlord who takes on a more professional tenant.


Most insurance companies require that you carry at least some type of cover, contents or building insurance or both. Landlords usually opt for additional contents options and coverage to make sure all eventualities are covered and you are protected.


Understanding Contents Insurance


It helps to understand all the options available to you before you purchase your contents only landlord insurance. Contents insurance covers damage to landlord's property and the contents within it the premises. It may or may not include any cover for subsidence or garden furniture but it does cover your sofas, carpets, and white goods if they are damaged.


This is the most basic of landlord insurances and the minimum type cover to carry. Contents insurance also covers the damages to your fixtures and fittings. This type of coverage will pay to repair the damages minus any deductible. If your property is totally destroyed, you will get the payout you need.


Compare contents only landlord insurance and save with eLandlord Insurance today.

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
Privacy Policy - XML - Advertise - About us - Contact us



© 2017 - All rights reserved. eLandlord Insurance is the place where landlords compete you win!. Our address is 22 Linnhe Crescent, ML2 0NY, Scotland, United Kingdom. - For advice please refer to FCA.